CenSE researchers: Saskia Vanden Eede, Katja Verbeeck, Rani De Schryver & Thomas Van den Bossche
Duration: December 2019 - February 2022
Financing: Vlaio - Tetra
Partners: VUB AI lab, VUB - faculteit Sociale Wetenschappen & Solvay Business School, Sirris, Safeshops, Belgian Association of Marketing (BAM) - expert hub Technology, BeCommerce, FeWeb, Sirius Legal, WebFaster, Cropland, EMakers, The Reference, Casual Context, Dropsolid, MultiMinds & Era Hajdari (marketing consultant)
START 2 AIM aims at SMEs:
- getting acquainted with AI technology, the starting conditions and examples within marketing automation
- to gain insight into own business processes and data in order to recognize strategic personalization cases
- experience practically how personalization cases can be developed technically on the basis of AI
- to initiate your own AI project on the basis of a scenario
The target audience of the project is:
- SMEs - end users active in various sectors, who have (sufficient) data on the basis of which they want to personalize marketing communication. Companies with at least 1 FTE within marketing and at least 1 FTE within ICT.
- Marketing, communication and sales agencies (agencies) that have the above end users as customers.
What can the entrepreneur expect?
- A practical deployable roadmap that explains step by step how you start with AI for marketing personalization purposes.
- Enrich knowledge of minimum requirements regarding data, technology and legal aspects
- Learning to recognize relevant, feasible personalization cases based on a strategic step-by-step thinking exercise
- The demonstration of strategically and technically elaborated cases based on (real, fictional or self-created) data